Saturday, January 29, 2022

Celebrate - at Stick It Down

 Hello my scrappy friends! If you've gotten snow this weekend, I hope you are enjoying it and staying warm!  Here in south NJ, we've gotten about 4 inches and lots of wind!  We have a new township plow driver and he is pretty good so shoveling the driveway and street were not as hard as years past!

Now that I'm inside, here is a card I made for my niece's 9th birthday next week.  The sketch from Stick It Down was fantastic in using some scraps of pretty patterned papers!

 




Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

Jennifer

4 comments:

  1. What a great take on the card sketch! Lovin' the fact that you were able to use your scraps! Your niece is gonna love the card! Thanks for playing along with us this month at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love your inking and use of so many wonderful patterned papers. Thank you for joining SID--Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, I love getting the scrap pile smaller. Your niece will love that card. Thanks for playing at Stick It Down.
    Mandi, card DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and kudos for using your scraps! Thanks for playing along with our card sketch at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete