Monday, August 2, 2021

KRSD 2021

Hello my scrappy friends!

Here is a layout of me and my kids the afternoon of my son's high school graduation in June.  I used the challenge at Scrap our Stash, August 2021 Remix to create my layout. 

Here is my layout, using several scraps of pp and a new die cut for the red pieces.  


 

The challenge is to use this layout as a scraplift, using diagonal patterned paper.  My paper is the photo mat.


 

This challenge is brand new, ending August 29th at midnight (PST). 


Thanks for stopping by,

Jennifer




 

4 comments:

  1. I love your large letters! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a awesome layout! Love the details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool layout - love the black and red background and that huge title! Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - DT Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout, love your twist on it. Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete