Saturday, March 27, 2021

Explore Nature

 Hello once again my scrappy friends!  I've finally completed this LO...it's been sitting on my desk for weeks.  Just never could get it together to finish...too tired, running out, who needed me for something...cleaning and cooking!

I used this fantastic sketch from Scrap Our Stash, March 2021 Sketch Design.  I loved the use of washi tape since I have so much, I only used a little, but a little is better then none!  I opted for 3 pictures rather then the four indicated on the sketch but my three work fine!

 


My layout:

I added some stenciling, embossing, inking and stamping!  My desk was a complete disaster!...but it was fun creating!
 
Thanks for stopping by and commenting.  You have until Monday, 3/29 to enter your LO!
 
~Jennifer
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Love all the green. Thanks for joining us at scrap our stash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job making the sketch work with the photos you had. I really like how you kept the photos straight on but slanted the green background paper instead. The stenciling and stamping add nice, subtle touches to the layout. Well done. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout - love the stenciling accents. Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - DT Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome stencil work! I love the whole vibe of your page! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job highlighting your theme. Great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout and such a fun take on the sketch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic layout! Great details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete