Sunday, July 12, 2020

Let's Jump

Hello my scrappy friends!  Here is a LO I made during the course of one week.  Not sure why, but I just wasn't feeling scrappy.  I finished this yesterday and really love the way it came out.  Always nervous when I try something new, but I'm glad I did using gesso, inks, watercolors, stamps, stencils...I tried it all!



I'll be entering this LO into the following challenges:

Let's Get Sketchy - I love the sketch we were given!!


Festive Friday Challenge #FF0063 
Festive Challenge #FF0063 - I used pink, green, die cuts, polka dots. 



Bitten by the Bug 2Bitten by the Bug 2 - In The Stars - I used Plantin Schoolbook Cricut cartridge for the stars.


Thanks for stopping by and commenting!  You have plenty of time to add your creations to these blog challenges!


Stay safe and enjoy life~
Jennifer


 


12 comments:


  1. So beautiful! Gorgeous layout! Thanks for sharing it with us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice layout using lots of different things. Thanks for joining us at Bitten by the Bug 2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something new...but it turned out amazing! Great layout and so colorful. Thank for joining the challenge at Bitten By The Bug 2. Dorlene DT BBTB2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun layout! Love all the detail! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great background and layout! Thank you for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, nice job. I love all of the fun details on your layout! Thanks for joining us at bbtb2.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that title, let’s jump. And your artwork is amazing, I love that technique and how you put it all together. Thanks for joining our challenge at bitten by the Bug2.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a fun layout. Thanks for joining the challenge at Bitten By the Bug 2.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The coloring is cool!!! It's wonderful.Thanks for sharing it with us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it! I am always apprehensive myself when trying new techniques...but it all came together beautifully! thank you for sharing with us at BBTB2 for our stars challenge AND letting us know how you used your Cricut. I count this as a success! good luck with all the challenges.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! So cool!! I love that there is so much to look at!! Beautiful! Thanks for entering our challenge and good luck! Connie@BBTB2

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your page and the colours are just lovely. Your background work is fantastic and the stars look awesome. Thanks for joining in with us this month at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete