Thursday, June 18, 2020

Sunshine & Happiness


Hello my scrappy friends!  I've been busy around the house recently painting and organizing my scrappy corner!  I've donated several supplies and thrown some away.  I have more space on my shelves which is great!


I made this LO today and yesterday...and by today I mean in the middle of the night!  I'm not sleeping much so rather then watch tv, I scrap.

 

This LO is out of my norm but I love it!  Lots of layers, lots of paints, lots of embellies...flowers, splatters, sequins.  I recently won a Pink Paislee kit with 12x12 papers, 6x8 papers, stickers, wood pieces, other embellishments.  Most of my LO is made from this kit.  I just love it!!

I'll be entering these challenges with my LO:

Festive Friday  #FF0061 -  I used flowers, orange, yellow, green, and pink from the list.
floral friendship card



Last Memories #502 -  The challenge is to use at least 5 patterned papers.  I used 6 papers.


Scrap Our Stash June Recipe -


Thanks for stopping by and commenting!  You have time to enter these challenges so go for it!  
Have a great day!  😀

~Jennifer






8 comments:

  1. Such a cute layout. Love the elements & stash use. Thanks for your challenge entry at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet ! The overall design is quite nice. I love the way you layered all those different types of flowers. The journaling card, the title words, the little hearts banner, and your choice of papers, all work together to create a perfect little girl layout. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! I love your background with the paint swipes! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS! Love all the details. And even though there are loads of elements on this page, they don't distract from that great photo. Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail #staysafe #stayhealthy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This layout is gorgeous! I love that background paper paired with your patterned papers and so many fun little goodies to look at! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash and at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Your project was selected as a Festive Fave over at the Festive Friday Challenge. As a reminder, you can hop over to the challenge to grab your winners badge for your blog. Thanks so much for joining us and I hope you will play along again really soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your layers and clusters are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a gorgeous page...
    thanks so much for the visit to my blog and for leaving me such a kind comment, so appreciated.
    x Karen

    ReplyDelete