Monday, March 16, 2020

Explore Your World

Hello again my scrappy friends!  

Here is a LO I created for Lasting Memories #487 - mix and match pps and Sketches In Thyme #412 for their sketch.  I moved the first picture up a bit to fit all three.  I like it this way...makes the entire waterfall stand out.  It's so beautiful!



These pictures are of me and my kids while vacationing in the Poconos in 2013.  I used CTMH papers and stamps from my stash.

 

Thanks once again for stopping by and commenting!

Have a lovely day!
Jennifer


 

5 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job mixing your patterned papers! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really! The waterfall stand out! Very good job. We are happy that you posted your layout on Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty layout,Jen! Great mix of papers! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete