Friday, June 28, 2019

to the Promised Land

Hello my scrappy friends!  Happy weekend!!

It's taken me to long to create this layout, it just wasn't coming together.  I didn't add as much as I though and it's taken a turn from the sketch I used, but it's completed!  I dipped into several kits and various supplies, using several scraps.




This LO was inspired by this month's Scrap Our Stash Pick Your Side Sketch Challenge.  I've chosen the left side, using polka dot patterned paper scraps and stamped numbers under the photos on the right side.  Five numbers for the five days we attended vacation bible school.


Thanks for visiting and commenting!!  You have another day to complete this challenge!
~Jennifer


2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Thanks for playing along with us at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic page. Love the details and stash use. Thanks for you entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scrapping!

    ReplyDelete