Saturday, March 23, 2019

Stuff My Stocking!

Hello my scrappy friends! I sure hope all of you are feeling well....everyone I know, including me, have been sick!  A variety of illnesses, but illnesses nonetheless, always take a toll on us!  I'm getting better each day this week after missing two days of work!

This LO I created two weeks ago when I was feeling pretty healthy!  This is the second page of a two page LO.  My son decorating the railing for Christmas in 2014.  Seems so long ago!  I used  a bunch of things from my stash, that never seems to be reduced!  Lots of pps and die cuts from a swap years (I mean years!!) ago.



I'm entering this LO into Sketch-N-Scrap  #172 sketch challenge.    You still have till the end of the month to entering your LO!


Here is my two page LO:






 Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend!!
~Jennifer




 

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous double page layout!! Thanks for joining us this month at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job using the sketch, I love the distressed look of the papers you used, perfect for a masculine Christmas page! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow he is really concentrating! Love the stockings. So perfect here. Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page, hope you are feeling better. Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch. I like how you put the title at the top and those stockings are just the cutest. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute layout and just love your take on the sketch too :) Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete