Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Love Cake

Hello my scrappy friends!  A quick LO here for you today on this beautiful October afternoon!  

This is a layout of my daughter during her family birthday party when she turned 6 years old.  Miss that age!  I was inspired by Scrap Our Stash October's Blend a Sketch challenge.  I used the banner, stamped circles and diagonal patterned paper from the right sketch and from the left, I used the mixture of bottom paper (I used hearts rather then dots) and card stock for the top and the cluster of embellies upper left corner.




Thanks for stopping by and commenting!
~Jennifer

3 comments:

  1. This is such a fun layout! You did a great job blending the two sketches. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blending! And that cake, WOW!!!! Thanks for joining Scrap Our Stash! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely birthday page and a great take on the sketches! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap Our Stash❤️

    ReplyDelete