Saturday, August 11, 2018

Friends with God

Hello my scrappy friends!  

Quick post today as we are having our son's 16th birthday family party today!  Grilling in the rain, should be fun!  Hubby is looking for the table umbrella right now!


I'll be entering this layout into the challenge for Scrap Our Stash, Golden Globe Inspired challenge.  The requirements included using a journal card, which I did but it's hidden!  Look closely to see it under the close up photo of my kids on the ark.  Obviously this was vacation bible school themed Noah's Ark.  The other requirement is to use "friend" on your layout.  That is in my title!


Thanks for stopping by and commenting!  Have a fantastic weekend!
~Jennifer

6 comments:

  1. Adorable LO. Love the details and stash use. Thanks for joining our challenge at Scrap Our Stash Blog. Happy Scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet layout using your gorgeous stash! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 16th birthday to you son. I'm thrilled you want the baseball stickers. Could you use the Barbie stickers too? Email me your address and I'll send by return mail. alfwilk@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet layout, live the soft colors! Thanks for joining us at SOS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Thanks for playing along with SOS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet layout. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete