Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Phanatic Team Photo



Good morning my scrappy friends!  I've been trying, once again, to get some more scrapping completed!  Of course, it's the end of the month so if I want to submit to challenges, I've got to move fast.  Here is another LO I completed just last night for Stuck?! Sketches, Feb 15th reveal.....


Quick and pretty easy layout using all scraps...even the background papers!!  They are ATG'd together and the slim blue pps on the sides, cut down to make the entire layout 12x12.  I'm impressed with my little surgery! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!
~Jennifer




2 comments:

  1. This is super fun, so glad you shared it! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout using the sketch! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?! Sketches!! :)

    ReplyDelete