Monday, February 20, 2017

Purple Valentine

Hello my scrappy friends!  Here in southern NJ we are experiencing some lovely warmer then usual weather!  Jeans and a sweatshirt, hearing birds all around, seeing the sun shine is just a perfect day for me!  Here is a quick post so I can enjoy the outdoors!


This card I made for my daughter for St. Valentine's Day.  I wanted more of a spring colored card but still had this black and red die cut heart.  I have to tell you that the card looks much better in person!  The green strip  and yellow/red flowers strip help bring out the colors in the purplely flowered patterned paper.  Because of the black heart, I thought some black ink edging on all papers was needed.  Now that I look at this  card, I really should have added some glitter stickles for a bit of shine!  Next time!!

I'll be entering this card into the following challenges:

The Heart DesiresThe Hearts Desires Blog - Mid-Challenge 9 - inspiration challenge - I was inspired by the flowers and reds and yellows.


Hand Stamped Sentiments stamping challenge blog and paper craft challenge blog Hand Stamped Sentiments - #257 - I was inspired by the photos purple flowers.


Thanks for stopping by and leaving some comments!!  Have a wonderful week!
~Jennifer


 

4 comments:

  1. Love how you used the purple flowers as your inspiration! Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments for our Inspiration challenge.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. great choice of design papers!

    Toni
    The Heart Desires DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet your daughter loved your pretty valentine! Thanks for playing along with us at The Heart Desires Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet your girl loved it!
    Thanks for joining us at The Heart Desires!

    ReplyDelete