Wednesday, December 28, 2016

happy happy Birthday

Hello my scrappy friends!  I hope you had a wonderfully Merry Christmas and are getting ready for New Year's Eve!  My family and I had a great Christmas (thanks for being born Jesus!) with family and friends, lots of gifts were given and received and tons of food and desserts were eaten!

Not too much going on on my creative side but I was able to make a pretty quick card today for my mom's birthday in just two weeks!


I was inspired by several blogs when making this card.  All of my stamps are STAMPlorations (Eclectic Florals, Frames and Flowers and Party Time) as are the cloud stencils (Clouds).  The sun burst stencil is from Tim Holtz.  



This card will be entered into the following blogs....go take a look!
 Sketch ~N~ Scrap
Sketch~N~Scrap, #88 card sketch


TIME OUT Challenges
Time Out challenges - #73 -  inspired by words: 'With each sunrise we are given a chance for a new beginning'  My card is for a birthday...a new year of life.



Try Stampin' On TuesdayTry Stampin' - #303 -  card sketch 



STAMPlorations™
STAMPlorations -December Theme and Sketch - I went with the theme: stamps and collage.


Thanks for stopping by and leaving some comments!  Be safe and enjoy New Year's Eve!  
May 2017 be a wonderful year for you!!

~Jennifer



12 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card, Jennifer! Love all the layers of paper, stamps, inks, and stencils. Looks as though those flowers are giving off those wonderful rays of sunshine :o) Happy to see this in the STAMP galleries! Hope you have a wonderful new year. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Jennifer! I love the flowers and the starburst, what a perfectly cheery card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! LOVING the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on all of the challenges you chose! I love the sun rays, they make your flowers look so springy and happy! Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! I LOVE the starburst! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its my Mum's birthday on Jan 17th so better start working out what I'm going to make with her card too! The colours on your card are stunning and I love how you created the sunburst with the flowers themselves. So glad you joined us at TIME OUT this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card! Love the sunburst and those pretty flowers! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh YES, very HAPPY! Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations Theme and Sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty how the rays come out from behind the flowers! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap this month!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a summery card, just what we need on grey wintry days.
    So pleased you joined in at STAMPlorations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty, Jennifer. Love how the flowers lead to the sun's rays which lead up to the sponged clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card, Jennifer! Wonderful combination of stencils!
    Thank you so much for your sweet comments on my blog! I appreciate your kindness! :o)

    ReplyDelete