Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Love the Snow!

Hello my scrappy friends!  Finally completed a LO I started almost 2 weeks ago I think!  Between work, sickness and every day life....well, you how it is!  I'm just glad this two pager is done and I can move on to other things!

These photos were from last year's snow storm...one of them anyway!  My kids love playing on the swing set, winter or summer!  I used Cricut Don Juan cartridge for the title and heart, various patterned papers for embellishments and inks for the edges of said patterned papers.


I'm entering this LO into the Scrappy Friends Challenges!
GrandDivas's Creative Corner - sketch - I used the entire two pager!
Creating with Paper and More - Kelly's Mood Board - I used the snow as inspiration for my photos.
Rochelle Spears - Rochelle's This or That - Ribbon or Twine - I used purple twine on the journal tags.

And another challenge site:
Cut It Up #88 - Love is in the Air, include a heart - My heart is part of the title!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting~
Have a wonderful week!
Jennifer

 

5 comments:

  1. I love to see kids out playing in the snow! Great shots.

    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Love is in the Air challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! LOVING the colors and the photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic double page layout! Love the colors for a snow layout and great job combining all 3 challenges! Thanks for playing along with the Scrappy Friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful double page layout and job combining all three challenges! Thank you for playing along with the Scrappy Friends Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great layouts! Love the heart embellishment!

    ReplyDelete