Monday, September 7, 2015

Messy birthday card



Hello my scrappy friends!  Hope everyone is enjoying Labor Day weekend!

I've gotten a little scrappy time this afternoon after food shopping and some cleaning earlier today.  My brother-in-law's birthday is next week, two days before his wife---my sister.  Her card will be made later today or later this week.

I've used a challenge sketch from Turtle Soup blog.  It's a fantastic sketch made by Bev Code.  You should really check out her blog.  I've used the open challenge and stamps from STAMPlorations - the happy birthday and color blocks -and from My Sentiments Exactly for the graphic background of lines and circles.


Image

Here is my card, turned to a portrait rather then landscape outline.


Thanks for stopping by and commenting!  Enjoy your evening!
~Jennifer



1 comment:

  1. Splattery, inky, and soooo cheerful! I love all the bright colors! Thanks for playing along at STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete