Saturday, June 21, 2014

STAMPlorations cards

Good afternoon my scrappy friends!  A quick post since I'm just taking a little break from helping my kids pack for their trips next week.  Here are two cards made for a birthday and a teacher end of the year card.  Bother are being entered into the STAMPlorations blog challenges for this month of June.

This first card was made for one of my son's friends birthday earlier this month.  This is being submitted for Stamps & Borders challenge.



This second card is being submitted for the Bi-Weekly Sketch Challenge, #14.  The card was  given to the gifted and talented reading teacher for both of my kids!  I used stamps from CTMH.


Thanks for stopping by and please leave comments!  I love reading them!
Happy Weekend!
~Jennifer
 

2 comments:

  1. Love both of your cards - I am always partial to dots of any kind....and the second card is just a one layer beauty! Great to see you playing with us at STAMPlorations. Come back next time, too! Hugs, Cornelia DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards - I too am partial to the dots! Thanks for joining in with STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete