Monday, April 21, 2014

Oh Happy Day

Good Morning and Happy Easter to my scrappy friends!  We had a wonderful time at my sister's with lots of family and friends, great food, 2 egg hunts, and more candy from 3 other "bunnies"!  I think we are set with candy until Halloween!

I was able to create a fun layout of my daughter from a few years ago during the weekend.  My inspiration for this LO was from the Turtle Soup forum.  We were instructed to go through the short April mini blog hop and collect puzzle pieces from each blog.  Then print the pieces to assemble the sketch to create a LO.  Such fun!  Here is the LO I created:


I used papers from Webster, stamps from CTMH (just received them in the mail!!), embossing powder for the title, and Cricut Don Juan cartridge.  I'm also entering this LO in a few challenges at scrapbook.com and sketchesforyou.ning.com. 

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your Monday~
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment