Sunday, March 9, 2014

Practice




Hello my scrappy friends!  I've been creating slowing, finishing projects here and there, but seem to run out of time to post on my blog.  I miss lots of challenges this way which make me sad.  But now that my son has cross-over to Boy Scouts which have meetings every Monday night and my daughter is playing softball again which starts next week's practices, I'm not sure I'll have much time to scrap in the near future.  But I will take pictures so when I do have time, I'll be sure to have photos when I do have the time!

This weekend I haven't been feeling well but did take some time from watching tv and napping to create a layout!  It felt good!

I've never completed a challenge at CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration blog but I sure did today!  Check out the challenge with CSI and Archi-Scraps that ends on March 31, 2014.



I used a fantastic sketch from Page Drafts this month too!   I used the 4th sketch on the blog, 


Here is my first completed challenge for this blog!  I used the required all 5 colors, at least 2 clues from the evidence (I used stripes, deco border, tree and clouds) and at least 1 testimony clue (I used a border to my journaling spot).


Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic evening~
Jennifer

6 comments:

  1. Terrific take on the challenge. So glad you could join us. Both Archi-scraps and CSI are favourite challenges of mine to do. Hope you stop by again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun interpretation of the challenge criteria. Looks like a exciting day was enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous layout Jennifer. Thanks for joining us on Archiscraps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos and an awesome layout! Cute banners and embellies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a terrific page Jennifer, love your great action shots & wonderful take on Em's sketch as well.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Archiscraps in this collaboration with CSI.
    Debi - DT@Archiscraps

    ReplyDelete
  6. super sports page.. love them and especially multi photo pages

    ReplyDelete