Saturday, February 15, 2014

1st Birthday celebration card

Hello my scrappy friends!  Hope you are enjoying your weekend.  We are inside once again even though the temps are rising a bit.  It is, however, doing something out there.  A combination of rain, ice, snow...just yucky!  Fine with me..I'm getting ready to scrap something, anything!    The boy is watching TV and playing on his kindle, the girl is cleaning her room (she's not happy), and hubby is watching a different TV so I can have some quiet time...I hope!  

But first, my nieces 1st birthday card!  I was looking at all of my Cricut carts, looking for one that would have something appropriate for a 1 year old and a cart that I haven't used in a while.  My eyes ended up on Simply Charmed...hmmm, haven't use that one in a while.  Perfect!  Great cuts for kids or fun times and a few challenges to boot!


How cute it this card?!?  My niece is too young to appreciate it but I know she will love it when she is older.  All paper was from my leftover from other projects stash and the ribbon has unknown beginnings...perhaps I won it?  I really couldn't tell you!  I'm entering this card into the following:

> Pumpkin Spice, Challenge #59 Candy or Sweets
> Scrapbook.com, Let's Laugh Challenge
> SketchesForYou, February Color Challenge
> CafeMom, A Scrappy Patch Card Sketch Challenge

Take a look at these fantastic blogs and group for you chance to enter!  Thanks for visiting today~
Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment