Monday, August 12, 2013

Love you to the core!

Hello once again my scrappy friends!  Another quick post as we are jetting out to visit family!  We are off to my sister and brother-in-law's (my daughter is already there!) for a sleepover tonight.  We need to be well rested for our trip to the Bronx Zoo tomorrow!  We'll meet up with my other sister and her two little girls and some friends.  Then off to my aunts house again to relax at the lake during the day and play cards at night with great-grandma.  I'm so lucky that my children love family so much and that we get to see them often, especially during the summer.

Visiting leaves me little time for scrapping but family has got to come first!  I did however make some time to create a card for my son's 11th birthday just last week.  I've entered it into the Reverse Confetti August Sketch in the hopes of winning some stamps...the entire next new release!  I love Jen del Muro's blog and her creative stamps!

Here is the sketch, cute isn't it?!?



Here is my card....

Thanks so stopping by!  Enjoy your family :)
~Jennifer

1 comment: