Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Fabulous Style

Good morning my scrappy friends!  We are getting ready to go food shopping for our son's 11th birthday party...a small sleepover with 3 other boys.  I'm not exactly sure what to do with four 10 and 11 year old boys but I'm thinking video games, Legos, video games, eating, video games, maybe some board games and did I mention video games!?!  It's all they seem to want to do.  Fine with me, my house shouldn't get too destroyed playing video games!

Onto why we're really here...my latest layout!  I used the MME July Sketch Challenge for two pictures of my daughter's Girl Scout Daisy trip to a place called Enchanted Dreams.  A fantastic little place perfect for little girls to dress up like princesses and fairies and dance around and have a spot of tea!  It was wonderful seeing their faces light up at all of the fancy dresses and wings!


I used MME papers, fussy cut the circles/doilies, stamped using CTMH stamps, and die cut the title and arrows from various Cricut cartridges.

Thanks for stopping by~
Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Super cute layout! The the misting and the hand written journaling!!

    ReplyDelete