Friday, May 31, 2013

June Guest Designer at Sketches4All

I posted my challenge a little early for tomorrow's guest designer challenge at Sketch4All blog.  Its a simple challenge really...

My inspiration for this challenge is from America's flag day which is June 14th.  I'm a very patriotic kinda gal so you must use at least one FLAG somewhere on your layout using this sketch from from Nanne at Stuck On U Sketches.   Use a flag, not a banner...your country's flag, your state flag, a flag at en event.  A photo of a flag is allowed if you don't have a die cut, stamp or paper.  The 2nd ingredient is hand written journaling.

The sketch:
My entry:

Stop on by to try this challenge yourself!  There are lots of other great inspirational challenges for you to too!  You won't be sorry :)

Thanks for visiting and enjoy your weekend~
Jennifer

1 comment: