Sunday, May 6, 2018

All American Family


Hello my scrappy friends!  I made this layout last weekend during my scrappy weekend.  Fourth of July celebration in 2011 at my sister's house while my husband was traveling for work.  There are so many other photos but these fit this challenge!



"Lasting Memories" Scrapbook Layout Challenges
Lasting Memories - Stars:  This challenge requires you to use stars on your layout.  Quite simple for a Fourth layout!


Thanks for stopping by and commenting!
~Jennifer

3 comments:

  1. Sweet photos and great 2-page design! Wonderful use of the stars and thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! Love the composition. Thanks for playing over at LM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great double layout. You were able to use so many photos...well done! The stars are perfect for your layout's theme! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete