Sunday, May 6, 2018

14th year


Hello again my scrappy friends!  A (sort of) sad card for me...made for my daughter's 14th birthday.  How can she be 14 already?  It's going way tooooo fast!  We are blessed that she is a good girl, a good person always trying to help others when she can, a great student...her lowest grade is a 96, and does her chores when I only have to ask three or four times!  Guess you have to take the good with some of the bad...it could be worse, this I know!

Here is one of her cards.  Her birthday is tomorrow but her family party is later this month...there'll be another card for that!


I'll be entering my card into the challenge Kat Scrappiness Blog is hosting this weekend!

Also entering into Stick It Down card sketch....I've definitely used some creative license!  I did add the heart and alphas...the sketch full of letters was my inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!  Have a great night!
~Jennifer

7 comments:

  1. Time does pass quickly, doesn't it? It sounds like you raised a beautiful daughter.

    This is such a pretty card. I love how the heart and its outline are a bit off - just enough to show the casual jauntiness of the teen years!

    Thanks for using our sketch as inspiration for your card!

    Evelyn, Stick it Down design team

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do grow up so fast, enjoy every minute with her. Very pretty card. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    Colleen--DT for SID
    http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your daughter!!! I know time goes so fast! so glad to read that she is great! you have done great job as parents! what a blessing.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Stick it Down!
    Ruthie ~ DT SIT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You card is beautiful!! it is a great interpretation of our May Card Sketch!

      Delete
  4. What a pretty card! I love the colors, and so nice that it is special for her 14th year...thank you for playing along with us at Stick It Down--Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your daughter and lovely card - stopping by to say run over and check April Winners at Stamplorations - I believe I saw your name there and you have until May 24th to claim your prize - God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the sketch! I have a 13 year old so I feel your pain :). Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete