Monday, April 30, 2018

Running Studs

Hello once again my scrappy friends!  I just completed a layout I began yesterday.  This one is of my brother-in-law and my son running a 5k in our development years ago.  My husband was one of the events organizers so he couldn't run with our son.  I did the walk with our daughter, my sister and aunt. 


I'll be entering this into Sketches In Thyme #321 challenge.  This was a great sketch with which to work!
Sketches In ThymeI'm also entering the Use Your Stuff blog challenge.  It's a free week so go for it!!  The "stuff" I used for this LO are the enamel dots.  I have a few, ok several, and just never remember to use them!Use Your Stuff


 


Thanks for visiting and commenting!
~Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete