Sunday, April 8, 2018

Family Fun

Hello again my scrappy friends!  Here is another LO have finally completed.  Its taken probably one week, after throwing it to the side two times, and I mean literally throwing it to the side!  I spilled ink on it twice, on both pictures on two different occasions,  glue from another project landed on it...on the pictures again, I stamped some flourishes like I've never stamped before in my life...got on a picture and wasn't exactly straight.  It's been through the ringer but I persevered and it has been finished!  Not my best work, but not my worst either...amazing how some die cuts and punches as cover mistakes! 



I'll be entering this layout into....

Sketch ~N~ Scrap
Sketch-N-Scrap, sketch #150 - My pictures are not next to each other for several of the reasons listed above!


Thanks for stopping by and commenting!
~Jennifer


 

6 comments:

  1. I love the distressed look! If you hadn't of told us I wouldn't have even realized there are mistakes! Love your layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really were struggling! The end result was great you ended up with a super cute page. Thanks for playing along with Sketch N Scrap. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - this turned out fantastic in spite of all your issues! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun layout! Love the butterflies paper. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  5. It turned out great despite the debockles. These events tend to drive the process. Thank you for entering your creation at Sketch N Scrap.
    Sharon Fontenot -
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would have never have guessed that this layout had such a hard time of it! You did a great job covering up the mishaps! I think it turned out great.Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete