Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Yessss

Hello my scrappy friends!

I created this LO of my kids playing with some brand new water guns years ago!  They played for hours so many days and for years.  Now that they are older, if they are in the pool together or with friends, these guns come out!  Of course, I can't take pictures of them and their friends...not cool mom!

 


I played with my Tim Holtz Distress Oxides and water....soooo much fun!!  I used various stamps from STAMPlorations and the sketch is from Lasting Memories #543.  

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!  Have a lovely day!

~Jennifer

 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that mixed media background! Really amazing! Thanks so much for your entry at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your background....looks like a lot of fun! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

    ReplyDelete