Saturday, April 24, 2021

Oh Shoot!

 Hello my scrappy friends!  It's been a while since I've posted or really created anything.  Feels good to be back this weekend!

I created this LO for two blog challenges:  Scrap Our Stash April Sketch and Lasting Memories #542, Word Play.  

 


 

I found a box kit with album and papers and embellishments, unopened, in my stash...so I opened it and started looking for pictures. Two pictures here, both of my son, in 2013 and 2016, learning to shoot a pistol and a rifle.  I'm amazed at how much he grew in 3 short years, from a kid to a young teen.

I used the sketch from Scrap Our Stash, and must use an arrow, and an ingredients challenges using the work EASTER from Lasting Memories.  The ingredients I used were: E-extreme sport, embellishments; A-arrows; S-stickers; T-tags; E-ephemera; R-red.   Here is the sketch:


 Thanks for stopping by and commenting!  Have a lovely weekend,

~Jennifer

 

4 comments:

  1. Love your title for this and great job with the 'word play'. Thanks so much for your entry at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun layout and I love the critters. Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - DT Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute title for your subject. Thanks so much for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun font in your title!! Thanks for playing along with Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete