Monday, September 30, 2019

Girly birthday card

Hello my scrappy friends!  Quick post since I'll have a few other others today.

This card was made for my son's friend since there was a birthday 2 hours away from our house on Friday night.  Glad it was close enough to my parent's house so my daughter and I had a place to hang for a few hours!


I used several scraps, some flowers that were laying on my desk and clear Nuvo drops to get this card made.

I'm entering this card into Stick It Down card challenge sketch challenge this month.

I'm also entering this into Shopping Our Stash challenge, #405 - Dream the Empossible Dream - using embossing!!  I dry embossed the strip on the left side with the circles.

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!
~Jennifer






6 comments:

  1. Nice card. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the fabulous texture on your beautiful card and the combination of pattern papers.
    Thank you for sharing at SHOPPING OUR STASH.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much to love about this card! Great job :)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card. I love the embossing. Thanks for playing along at Stick It Down.
    Mandi, card DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your awesome card with us in the Stick It Down September Card Sketch challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, SID Card Team
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card, love the use of the sketch and the flower! Thanks for joining us over at the SID blog .

    Monica- DT
    https://monicascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete