Monday, September 30, 2019

Hello Winter


Hello again my scrappy friends!  Another LO I made during a scrappy weekend retreat a few weeks ago.  Used up so many scraps for this one but my pile of scraps never seems to lessen!!  

I was inspired by the Bitten by the Bug 2 blog challenge: Grandparents.  that baby is my now 17 year old son with his grandma (my mom) and his aunt (my sister).  They were visiting my grandmother (his great-grandmother), those are her hands by my son sitting in the chair.  Of course grandma didn't have a high chair, but she did have some pieces of a rubber tube that apparently worked just as well when he was eating!!  He enjoyed something new and was fed without incident!!





Thanks for stopping by and commenting!
~Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. thanks for joining us Jen over at BBTB2 for our grandparents challenge, very sweet layout! love looking back at my teen son's photos (and re-scrapping with more modern products!) good luck!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful memories of the time when your son was young, and Grandma. This is sure a great way to use up your scraps. I love all of the papers and the fabulous layout! Thanks for joining us at bbtb2.

    ReplyDelete