Monday, August 19, 2019

VBS Page 2

Hello my scrappy friends!  I was able to create a LO this afternoon, page two of my VBS spread. This was our first VBS and we are still participating in them every year since, just at a different church, and now my kids are counselors along with me!  This spread is for my son, I've included pictures of both kids but Declan is featured on two of them a bit more.  I've included the bible verses that they memorized during the week.  These pics tell me that they did indeed  memorize them...the reward was the t-shirt everyone is wearing!!
I added the palm tree and pirate.....Moses was leading God's people through the desert, were there palm trees and pirates?  Perhaps not, but the sand and the "in your face" attitude of pirates led me to what perhaps the Israelites and Moses were feeling.  In your face Pharaoh, we're outta here!!  LOL



I'm entering my LO into the following challenges:



Sketch ~N~ ScrapSketch-N-Scrap #182 sketch challenge - I love a multi-photo sketch!



Use Your StuffUse Your Stuff #371 - mood board - I love the variety of colors so used that forum for my LO.


"Lasting Memories" Scrapbook Layout ChallengesLasting Memories #460 - Palms - I cut out some palms from an Echo Park kit



Thanks for stopping by and commenting - Both of these challenges are open now for you to enter!
Jennifer


8 comments:

  1. Cool layout and I love how you were able to incorporate the verses. Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, love the pirate and palm tree and how well you incorporated all the colors from the Mood Board into your layout! Thanks for playing w/ us at "Use Your Stuff"! - Doreen DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun layout! Awesome job with sketch and how fun that you included the verses that they memorized. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap and at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that cute little palm tree! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like lots of fun!! Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super cute!! Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Layout! Love it! Colours! And the photos are perfect... Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories - DT Toni..

    ReplyDelete