Saturday, August 10, 2019

Sweet Summer Days

Hello my scrappy friends!  Here are some more pics of my kids at the lake!  We've got lots since it's what we do most summers.  This year no so much since all they want to do is sleep!  Teenagers!!


I was able to use so many scraps..it's a wonderful feeling, isn't it, to use what we have??  I'll be entering my LO into these challenges:


"Lasting Memories" Scrapbook Layout ChallengesLasting Memories #458 - Flowers.  I used flowered pattern paper!


Sketches In ThymeSketches In Thyme #383.  I used the sketch...it's a great one!!


Bitten by the Bug 2Bitten By The Bug - It's the Beach Life!  I used my Base Camp Cricut cartridge for the title.  The journaling spot and palm tree are also cut from the Cricut but not sure which carts!


Thanks for stopping by and commenting!!  Enjoy your weekend :)
Jennifer





8 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout. I love to use up the scraps also, I don't like anything to go to waste. I love the pretty colors and papers. Nice design! Thanks for joining us at bbtb2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work with the sketch and love the palm tree! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! I love the non traditional papers that you used. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Dorlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty papers and love the palm tree!! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you really captured the event. I love all the swimming layouts - always on the lookout for new ideas since we have a pool and grandkids. Like your journal tag with the palm tree. Now I want to go swimming too.!!!! Thanks for joining our Bitten by the Bug2 challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great layout! I love the torn papers across the top! fantastic title! thank you for playing along at BBTB2, good luck!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jen! You are the winner of the Bitten By the Bug 2 Challenge blog for our It's a Beach Life theme. Congratulations! Your layout was super cute. I hope you'll play again. Janet BBTB2 DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Layout! Love it! Colours! And the photos are perfect... Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories - DT Toni..

    ReplyDelete