Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Sketch-N-Scrap Christmas card

Hello my scrappy friends!  A quick card I made this morning inspired by Sketch-N-Scrap: World card Making Day sketch #2.  Wow, that's a mouthful but click on that link and it will take you to the challenge website!  You have until the end of the month to enter your creations!  

Onto my card.....


I used my brand new SU! stamp sets..."Making Christmas Bright" for the light bulbs and "Hang Your Stocking" for the sentiment.   Inside sentiment from "Making Christmas Bright" reads "friends make the season shine".


Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love!
~Jennifer

 

5 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love those Christmas lights, they are so fun! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I think I may have that paper - so cute - and those lights are so cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Christmas card! So very pleased you played along with us at Sketch N Scrap! Your participation is much appreciated!
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Christmas lights on your pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete