Sunday, October 28, 2018

Halloween card



Hello my scrappy friends!  Here is a card I made the other day for one of my nieces for Halloween.  I used a sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap,  #131.  I really like the banners on this one, easy was to add several holiday patterned papers!
 




I actually received a phone call this evening from my sister...my niece was yelling thanks for the card in the background!  Gotta love 5 year olds!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!  You have a few more days to enter this challenge at Sketch-N-Scrap!
~Jennifer





5 comments:

  1. This is super cute! I love the mix of patterns you used! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Your niece will love it! So very pleased you played along with us at Sketch N Scrap! Your participation is much appreciated!
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun card! Love the spider webs on the banners. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete