Friday, June 29, 2018

Student of the Month

Hello my scrappy friends!  I was super busy this morning, running around for and with the kids.  When we got home, I ate a little but had a killer headache.  After a quick nap, I went straight to my scrap table and created this layout while listening to some great tunes!


This is my son from 6th grade a few years ago receiving a student of the month award in front of the superintendent and the school board!  He had great grades and was seen several times, and I think this is why he actually received the award, helping other students with various things, many of the students, his friends, having special needs.  He has always been the one to step up to help others, I pray he continues this path as he grows up.

I'll be entering my layout into the following challenges, just making the deadline for one of them!

Scrap Our Stash - June's blend a sketch
Scrap Our Stash Challenge




Sketches In Thyme - Sketch #329
Sketches In Thyme


Thank you for stopping by and leaving comments!  
~Jennifer




2 comments:

  1. So fantastic. Love the details and stash use. Great take. Thanks for joining our challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for your son helping others! Awesome layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete