Sunday, June 17, 2018

Happy Father's Day!

Hello my scrappy friends!  Happy Father's Day to all of the dad's out there today!  I hope you are able to spend time with the dad's in your life.  I'll be spending today with my husband and children at home, doing laundry like most Sundays, and ordering some pizza, per his request!  We are a pretty easy, laid back kinda people!

Here is the card I made for my husband, using my Cricut Groovy Times cartridge.  Love all of the cute cuts on this one!


I'll be entering this card into the following blog challenges:

Bitten by the Bug - Father's Day 
Bitten by the Bug 2 

Shopping Our Stash - Summer Color Palette





















Shopping Our Stash Weekly Challenge Blog   


Thank you for stopping by and for your comments!  Enjoy your Father's Day! 
Have a great day~

Jennifer

 

4 comments:

  1. Very nicely crafted! Thanks for sharing with us at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure do love the laid-back life style! You made a cute Father's Day card! Fabulous image and colors! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card sure conveys the spirit of Father's Day - show our love for dads. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with us at BBTB2 this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen that image before--it's quite nice for your Father's Day card. Thanks for sharing in our Father's Day challenge at Bitten by the Bug 2!

    ReplyDelete