Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Togetherness

Hello my scrappy friends!  I went to a crop this past Saturday, did a few LOs, not many as I'm a very slow scrapper.  Are you slow or speedy?  I just can't seem to glue those papers too quickly.  That's OK, at least I'm documenting some memories!

Here is a layout I made of my children, Declan and Keira in 2010.
The entire layout was a sketch found on scrapbook.com, created by Amarilys, and is being entered into a CafeMom group, The Scrappy Patch, layout challenge. 
It is also being entered into the Sketeches4All Let's Get Cooking #13 challenge using ink, white and bling.
The first page is being entered into the ColorfulCreations challenge "The "E" Challenge using bling and flowers.
The second page is from a sketch challenge on StuckOnUSketches

Lots of challenges!  I used CTMH stamps and the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge and Prima flowers.


Thanks for visiting!
~Jennifer

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for playing along with jus at Stuck on U Sketches! This is a fabulous project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer.. I'm with you about taking my time before I "stick" anything down.. I'm a pretty slow scrapper myself... With that said, I have to say you've done a beautiful job on this 2 page layout!!! Love the colors!! Thanks for playing along with us over at SOUS!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a pretty slow scrapper myself, so I understand! You've done a lovely job here! Really cute photos too! Thanks so much for entering it at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete