Sunday, June 16, 2013

End of the Year

School's out for Summer!  I always think of the Alice Cooper's song at the end of every school year.  We ended this past Thursday and the summer colds have hit us already!  My poor husband and daughter are sick with sore throats, stuffy noses and headaches.  What a way to spend Father's Day :(

Anyway, here is a card I made for one of my son's teachers.  I used the Cricut Just Because Cards cartridge for the water melon and sentiment.  Diamond Stickles were used for the seeds and part of the sentiment.  I'm entering it into CafeMom's The Scrappy Patch week 2 card challenge, Reverse Confetti sketch challenge and Sketches4All card challenge.


This card was made for my son's other teacher, his FAVORITE ever in his school career (he just finished 4th grade)!  Again, my Cricut Just Because Cards cartridge was used for the cake and sentiment.  Diamond, X-mas Red and Green Stickles were used on the cake, cherry and sentiment.  I'm entering this card into CafeMoms The Scrappy Patch week 1 open challenge, Sketches4All stash challenge.


Thanks for visiting~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment