Sunday, April 17, 2022

Sweet Girl - Tic/Tac/Toe & Sketch challenges

 Hello my scrappy friends!  Hope your Easter is full of colored eggs, candy, family and Jesus!

Here is a layout I created of my daughter in 2004.  I was inspired by the challenge on Scrap Our Stash blog Tic-Tac-Toe.  I used the diagonal from upper left to lower right, striped pp - butterfly - 2+ photos.

 


 

I was also inspired by Let's Get Sketchy sketch for April.



Thanks for stopping by and commenting!  Have a fabulous day!

~Jennifer


7 comments:

  1. Such a cute layout to feature your beautiful photos. I am definitely in love with the hearts on the middle section. Thanks for joining us - Toni LGS DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stencilled hearts, great take on the sketch Jennifer. Thanks for joining in this month at LGS DT MAUREEN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hearts! Thanks for joining us at Let's get sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you were able to find inspiration with the sketch!! Super cute layout too! Thanks for playing along with us this month at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute layout. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS! 😁😀

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout - love those hearts! Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - DT Gail

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully done! thanks so much for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete