Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Just a note

Hello my scrappy friends!

One of my brothers-in-law birthday is this week so naturally I made a card!  Think I missed the mail today so it may be late but I don't think he will mind!

I was inspired by Sketch-N-Scrap's card sketch #189.



 My card....



Quick and easy card but so nice! Love being able to use several scraps!  Check out Sketch-N-Scrap's blog for more challenges!  You have till the end of the month to enter.

Enjoy your day!

~Jennifer

 

 

6 comments:

  1. This is a great masculine card! Late or not I am sure your brother in law will appreciate it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your music elements along with the sentiment! Thanks so much for your entry at Sketch N Scrap this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go using up scraps - love the music elements that are perfect for your sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card. I love the color combination and the simplicity of the card. Wonderful! Thank you for joining the challenge at Sketch N Scrap. Dorlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin' the card Jennifer, and Kudos to you for using up those scraps. Thanks for playing along with us this month at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! I love the music theme! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete