Wednesday, October 2, 2019

My Dad's Birthday



Hello my scrappy friends!

I made a quick card for my dad for his 71st birthday which is this Saturday.  It went in the mail today since the Nuvo drops weren't dry enough for mailing yesterday!  I'm pretty sure he'll get it by Saturday, maybe even Friday.

Stick It Down blog  inspired me with their card sketch, which can be found on the linked page along with the one page and double page layout sketches.






Such a great CAS card that I usually don't make but I'm liking the simplicity of my card!  I used SU! inks in different shades of blue, papers from my stash that have been there forever!! and Nuvo drops.



You have until the end of this month to enter your card at Stick It Down!! 
Stick it Down


Check out STAMPlorations as well this month for their CAS card challenge! The color orange is the optional twist...perhaps I'll make another card for this later this month.






Thanks for stopping by and commenting!!
~Jennifer

 







7 comments:

  1. I think this sketched worked great for this card. Love the shades of blue. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This a wonderful card using the Oct sketch! I love the monochromatic colors and the different shapes in the circles around the sentiment! Thanks for joining us over at the SID blog .

    Monica- DT
    https://monicascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I love the dots. I need to try those. Thanks for playing along at Stick It Down blog.
    Mandi, card dt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my this is gorgeous, I love the colors of blue, and the little raised dot embellishments. Beautiful, your Dad will be so happy to receive such a lovely card. :-) Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down--Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great monochromatic card. Love the antiquing on the edge of the cream panel. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations CAS.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the color and dots. Perfect card for your dad :). Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your awesome card with us in the Stick It Down October Card Sketch challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, SID Card Team
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete