Sunday, June 23, 2019

GOAL! - Sketches In Thyme

Hello my scrappy friends!  Happy Summer!

I made this LO super quick in between food shopping, laundry, and cleaning up the kitchen!  Off to take my son to a end of school year party in just a bit!

Speaking of son, here is a LO of him and dad playing some Air Hockey the day after his 11th birthday party. Years of fun playing on this thing, I think we need to take it back out, hoping it's not too damaged from a small water leak!


Sketches In Thyme sketch #377 inspired this LO, perfect with all of the background circles! I wrote my journaling all around the perimeter of the LO, only added a few things to the LO since the pp is pretty busy.  
You have a few more days to enter this challenge, go for it!

Thanks for commenting!
~Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. What a great page! Perfect photos for this sketch! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete