Sunday, May 12, 2019

Sketch-N-Scrap #145

Hello my scrappy friends!  Happy Mother's Day to all mom's out there!!  Today, I am scrapping most of the day...no house chores for me.  I'm actually listening to my teens argue and laugh about baking chocolate chip cookies.  I just hope they are delicious!

 
This is the sketch I used to make my card, Sketch-N-Scrap #145.  Since my die cut on the bottom was so big, the pennants looked ridiculous so I didn't include them.






My card for a co-worker who had a rough argument with another co-worker in front of so many others.  This lady is such a wonderfully nice person and I felt so bad for her.  I gave her this card the day after the arguments, with tears in her eyes, she gave me the biggest hug in front of all of the students...we are lunch aides for 1st and 2nd graders.
 


Thanks for stopping by and commenting!!  
~Jennifer














6 comments:

  1. Pretty color combo & stamping! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was obviously the perfect time for this sentiment. I'm sure it meant tons to your friend. Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet thing to do for your co-worker presenting her with the beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card and such a sweet thing for you to do! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know how much this beautiful hand made care meant to your co worker, so sweet of you! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete