Sunday, March 17, 2019

Perfect Presents

Hello my scrappy friends!  I attended a day crop last weekend but only just put the final touches on some of the LOs I made.  One of them is below, taking inspiration from Scrap Our Stash blog, March Saturday Cartoon Inspired Stash Challenge.




The challenge is to use the given sketch, which I used pretty closely, to use green embellishments and to be inspired by the Snoopy cartoon.  I have green in the patterned papers and green enamel dots.  Snoopy always reminds me of being a kid, so scrapping these pictures of my daughter was a no brainer!
This challenge ends on march 29th so you have plenty of time to enter!

Have a great day and thanks for commenting~
Jennifer
 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely page design. Love the details and stash us. Great sketch take. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute page! Love the photos and your title! Great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet layout. Great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete