Monday, January 21, 2019

11th birthday

Hello my scrappy friends!  I hope everyone is enjoying their three-day weekend!  some snow here on the east coast but not where I live...kinda thankful for that.  

Here is a layout I just created for a few blogs, featuring my son's family birthday party.  I opened a new paper pack, That's My Boy by Echo Park that I received for Christmas.  The colors worked well but that blue banner sheet....the sports theme on it I'm not loving but it's a completed LO!


I'll be submitting this LO into these challenges:

Soul Scrappers - Birthday Bash #2.  You must include "happy birthday", a banner and a number.


Soul Scrappers


Creative Inspiration - Tools, Tips, Techniques 1/15/19 - Use at least two ways you add texture.  I used a stencil, chipboard and twine.


Rochelle Spears - January 2019 sketch challenge - Used with The Scrappy Friends challenge
Rochelle Spears

Scrap with Stacy - January 2019 Photo Inspiration challenge - Used with The Scrappy Friends challenge - I was inspired by the celebration photo and the balloons...i used circles and twine.











CSI: Challenge #269 - I was inspired by the birthday theme, bright colors and banner.
CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration


Thanks for stopping by and commenting!  Off to see if my daughter needs help in baking my birthday cake!!
Enjoy your day~
Jennifer








No comments:

Post a Comment