Thursday, December 27, 2018

Just Add Ribbon!

Hello my scrappy friends!  I hope your Christmas was great with friends, family, food and presents!!  We went to my parents house as is tradition and had a fabulous time!!

I made several different cards for Christmas this year.  Today, I'm sharing two of them for a challenge on Soul Scrappers.  Quite an easy challenge, just add ribbon!



The first card's ribbon is really ribbon, the second card is a die cut of a ribbon!  The first card is made from my scrappy stash of ribbon and paper.  The sentiment stamp is from SU! retired Hang your Stocking set.  The second card is made from cardstock patterned papers from my stash.  All of the stamps and die cuts are from SU! as well, Making Spirits Bright and Christmas Pines (not sure if this one is retired).

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!  Have a fantastic night!!
~Jennifer


 

No comments:

Post a Comment