Saturday, February 24, 2018

Let's Play

Hello my scrappy friends!  Busy and sickly month, the pediatricians office received a whole lot of money from us this month!  However, I think the kids are on the mend, hubby seems to be doing better and of course, I'm fine!  I hardly ever get sick, thank God!

I was digging through my printed pictures and came across these two of our son!  Nowadays, he sits on the couch to play video games!



I'll be entering this LO into the Sketch In Thyme #312 challenge.  It's a sketch challenge, great for one or two photos and some embellies to the sides!
Sketches In Thyme

Thanks for commenting!
~Jennifer


2 comments:

  1. Great choose of papers. The pics wasn't easy to combine. Very well. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme. Eli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute page. I love the out of control title. Thanks for joining us at SIT.

    ReplyDelete