Saturday, January 6, 2018

Stamping birthday card

Hello my scrappy friends and Happy New Year!  We went back to school for two days then a snow storm hit and we're home for two more days.  I'm thrilled with it but not my daughter...she hates that two days will be taken away from spring break!  Too funny since we don't do anything that week..I guess she just wants to be able to sleep or stay in bed till noon.  Teen-agers, still love them!

I made this card for my mom's 69th birthday next week.  I used a circle die and stamps from Stampin Up! (retired Flower Patch) and STAMPlorations (Power of Words(inside sentiment, no photo, sorry); Party Time; Frames & Flowers).



Thanks for stopping by today!  Please take a look at the following challenges where my card is being entered.  Take some time to enter one of your cards too!


STAMPlorations™
STAMPlorations
- {Cut}plorations - I used several STAMPlorations stamps on my card.


TIME OUT ChallengesChallenge #100 - What are you THANKFUL for?  My card is for my mom who I am so very thankful for!

Scrapping4funChallenges
Scrapping4fun - Challenge #106, Anything Goes


Have a fantastic day and a better 2018!!
~Jennifer


6 comments:

  1. Fabulous design and superb stamping. Your Mum is going to love this. Thanks for joining Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. The soft colours in the background are so pretty, Jennifer ... such a great contrast with the bold sentiment circle! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great design with nice soft colouring.
    Lia, DT S4F

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely soft colour palette ... so gentle. Thanks for joining us at CUTplorations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card,
    Thank you for Joining us at Scrapping4funChallenge and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena S4F DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have created a wonderful birthday card. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge.Hope to see you again
    Shylaa DT@S4F
    Adhiraacreations

    ReplyDelete