Sunday, September 24, 2017

Soar into 7th grade

Hello my scrappy friends!  I just came home from a scrappy weekend !  I left Thursday afternoon and returned home about 4pm Sunday!  2 hour ride, no traffic coming home which was nice...in time to do some laundry!  Let's get right to my LO this evening...gotta spend time with my family!

My son's 7th grade school picture.  Amazing how much he has changed in just two years!  And amazing how old he is now!  Wait till you see 2nd grade!



Some challenges this will be entered into...

"Lasting Memories" Scrapbook Layout ChallengesLasting Memories - #360 using Stripes - Love that pp I used!!  I think it's a DCWV school stack from years ago!


Sketch ~N~ ScrapSketch-N-Scrap -#137 sketch


Bitten by the Bug 2Bitten by the Bug 2 - A is for Apple - I used Plantin SchoolBook cartridge for my apple.


Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love!!  I hear my washing machine singing to me...time for the dryer!

Enjoy your family!
~Jennifer



11 comments:

  1. Yes, they really grow up fast!! This is a nicely, boyish layout, He is a cutie! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 for our Apple challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jennifer, they do indeed grow up quickly! Your layout is wonderful, I love the papers and the layers. Fabulous. Thank you for joining us at Bitten By the Bug 2 this week!!
    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeeeee this!! LOVING the big '7th'!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great paper choice to complement your photo. Thanks for sharing with us at lasting memories

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job with the sketch Jennifer! It's hard to do school photos sometimes but you did a great job on this layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great masculine page!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous school layout...Great use of the striped paper! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Children do grow up fast! Too fast actually! Great job with the sketch and thank you for sharing your work with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic layout. Thank you for joining us over at Sketch N Scrap
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great page! I have so many school pictures to scrapbook and you gave me great inspiration! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a fantastic layout! Great papers for a school layout and great use of the striped paper! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap and at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete