Thursday, July 6, 2017

Hey, Friend

Hello my scrappy friends!  A quick card here for you today.  Recently a scrappy friend and her 17 years old daughter lost their husband and father.  I'm still reeling from the loss, the anguish, the loss of words for them.  I find myself worried beyond belief when my husband travels, which is often.  I find myself hugging longing and expressing my love for others often, especially my kids, who I think, are getting a little tired of the love.  Teens, you know!  But I think they understand, for which I am most grateful.  

I've finally decided upon a card, colors, sentiment for a card to express my love for my friend.  I've used SU! stamps Orange Blossom, SU! Fresh Flowers pp and SU! Ombre Ribbon.  Finally using some SU! stash!



I'll be entering this card into the following challenges:

Stick it DownStick it Down - card challenge - card sketch


Sketch ~N~ ScrapSketch-N-Scrap - card #101 - card sketch


Always Playing with PaperAlways Playing with Paper - Challenge #90 (Inspirations) - The flowers and colors were my inspiration...just so pretty!!


Thanks for stopping by and commenting!  Make sure to love and hug your family as often as possible, you won't regret it!
~Jennifer








12 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful and thoughtful card! I love how you were inspired. Thank you for joining us at the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry for your and your friend's loss. Your card is beautiful. Thanks for using our sketch as inspiration.

    Evelyn, Stick it Down design team
    https://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry for your friend's loss ... I love the card you made for her! I am sure she will appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! I am sure your friend will love it and be blessed by it. So sorry for her loss. Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card! What a great way to show you care! Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining in at both Stick it down and sketch 'n'scrap.This is a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at The Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sympathy cards are always so hard to make, but you are so thoughtful! Thanks for playing with us for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap and at Stick It Down. -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so very sorry for the loss of a friend's husband! I know she will cherish your card. It is very pretty! So happy you joined us at The Challenge! XX

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am sure your friend will appreciate the pretty, thoughtful card you made for her! Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful card.Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down Challenge. Hope to see you again
    Shylaa DT@SIDC
    Adhiraacreations

    ReplyDelete